Christmas Carols for the Mentally Challenged
1. Schizophrenia — Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Amnesia — I Don’t Know if I’ll be Home for Christmas
3. Narcissistic — Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
4. Manic — Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and …
5. Paranoid — Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me
6. Borderline Personality Disorder — Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
7. Full Personality Disorder– You Better Watch Out, I’m Gonna Cry, I’m Gonna Pout, Maybe I’ll tell You Why
8. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder —Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells …
9. Agoraphobia — I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn’t Leave My House
10. Senile Dementia — Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe
11. Oppositional Defiant Disorder — I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
12. Social Anxiety Disorder — Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate.
Disclaimer: Please note: The editorial content of this page is in no way intended to be professional advice. It should be considered informational and a venue for entertainment purposes. Read and utilize at your own discretion. Content may not be published without the expressed consent of Associated Billing Center, LLC