– I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
– Hypochondria is the only illness that I don’t have.
– Patient to Therapist: I think I’m a cat. Therapist: How long has this been going on? Patient: Oh, since I was a kitten.
– After 12 years of therapy, my therapist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, “No hablo Ingles.”
– A patient walks into his therapist’s office and claims he suffers from CDO. The therapist looks puzzled and asks what he means. The patient responds it’s like OCD but everything has to be in alphabetical order!
– I told my therapist that I talk to myself. I was surprised when he replied, that’s OK–Just hold a cell phone by your mouth.
– A social worker asks a colleague: What time is it? The other one answers: Sorry, don’t know, I have no watch. The first one responds, Never mind! The main thing is that we talked about it.
Disclaimer: Please note: The editorial content of this page is in no way intended to be professional advice. It should be considered informational and a venue for entertainment purposes. Read and utilize at your own discretion. Content may not be published without the expressed consent of Associated Billing Center, LLC.